Old 05-04-2003, 07:56 AM
Mike

Default Neighbours

Very interesting thread about 'Neighbours from Hell' prompts me to ask
what kind of neighbours other urglers have got and to keep it On Topic,
to what degree they swap either plants, equipment or labour for each
others gardens.

As a starter, I have wonderful neighbours front and back. My garden goes
through to the road behind, which is where my garage is, so I have he
chance to have 2 'sets' of neighbours. Surplus Apples and Runner Beans
when in season have come our way, and a Bee Hive Compost Bin I made went
their way.

When braking up a lump of concrete on the gate step with a hammer and
chisel, Derek from across the road came over with his Electric Hammer
and Chisel :-)

Thought it would be nice to 'air' our opinions on the 'Good Neighbours'.

I find Neighbours from hell to be few and far between.

Or am I just lucky? :-))

Mike

Forthcoming reunions. Royal Navy Social Weekend Sussex May 2nd - 5th.
H.M.S.Collingwood Association Chatham May 30th - June 2nd
British Pacific Fleet Hayling Island Sept 5th - 8th
Castle Class Corvettes Assn. Isle of Wight. Oct 3rd - 6th. Plus many more