Old 17-02-2008, 07:00 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Omelet[_4_] Omelet[_4_] is offline

Default Agapanthus-5538

In article ,
"Marutchi" BarbaraH*REMOVE wrote:

Omelet wrote:
In article ,
"Marutchi" BarbaraH*REMOVE wrote:

Omelet wrote:

Love the purple ones. :-)
Also love the shadowed bevel border. That's new!

Thanks, as for the borders, I like to change them every now and
then. :-)

You're the one that inspired me to play with them also. g
I bought "Eye Candy" from Alien Skin as an aftermarket filter for
photoshop and it has that function, along with some other neat
filters.

Another good one is PluginGalaxy that includes a fun multi-mirror
filter.

I just use the tools in PaintShop Pro.

I don't have that...

I drive a mac.

I've spent 10 years learning the ins and outs of Photoshop and still
don't know them all! g

But, I don't play with it as much as I should. I mostly use it for basic
photo-editing to improve brightness/contrast/saturation. I'll rarely
use the sharpen filter, but it can be appropriate.
--
Peace, Om

"Politics is supposed to be the second oldest profession. I have
come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first."
-- Mark Twain