Old 21-02-2008, 02:39 PM posted to aus.gardens
FarmI FarmI is offline

Default rose gardening

"tchick" wrote in message
Hi everyone, I was wondering if a kind soul out there might be able to
help me. I'm looking to buy a book on rose gardening for a birthday
present, but I know very little about rose gardens! i was wondering if
someone might be able to recommend one, preferrably one that is good
for australian gardens. Would love any tips or pointers in the right
direction.

Jeeze Danielle, you don't half ask hard questions!

I have a heap of rose books but to recommend just one would be hard. Tell
us a bit about the person for whom you are buying and we might then have a
better idea. Are they a coffee table book type person, or a beginner or a
keen rosarian or........

Fran