Old 21-02-2008, 01:42 AM posted to aus.gardens

Default rose gardening

Hi everyone, I was wondering if a kind soul out there might be able to
help me. I'm looking to buy a book on rose gardening for a birthday
present, but I know very little about rose gardens! i was wondering if
someone might be able to recommend one, preferrably one that is good
for australian gardens. Would love any tips or pointers in the right
direction.
Many thanks
Danielle
Old 21-02-2008, 02:39 PM posted to aus.gardens

"tchick" wrote in message
Hi everyone, I was wondering if a kind soul out there might be able to
help me. I'm looking to buy a book on rose gardening for a birthday
present, but I know very little about rose gardens! i was wondering if
someone might be able to recommend one, preferrably one that is good
for australian gardens. Would love any tips or pointers in the right
direction.

Jeeze Danielle, you don't half ask hard questions!

I have a heap of rose books but to recommend just one would be hard. Tell
us a bit about the person for whom you are buying and we might then have a
better idea. Are they a coffee table book type person, or a beginner or a
keen rosarian or........

Fran

Old 23-02-2008, 01:10 PM posted to aus.gardens

tchick wrote:
Hi everyone, I was wondering if a kind soul out there might be able to
help me. I'm looking to buy a book on rose gardening for a birthday
present, but I know very little about rose gardens! i was wondering if
someone might be able to recommend one, preferrably one that is good
for australian gardens. Would love any tips or pointers in the right
direction.
Many thanks
Danielle

Seems a good book on Ebay...

See link.....
http://tinyurl.com/2kfaqu
Old 23-02-2008, 05:43 PM posted to aus.gardens

Jonno wrote:
tchick wrote:
Hi everyone, I was wondering if a kind soul out there might be able to
help me. I'm looking to buy a book on rose gardening for a birthday
present, but I know very little about rose gardens! i was wondering if
someone might be able to recommend one, preferrably one that is good
for australian gardens. Would love any tips or pointers in the right
direction.
Many thanks
Danielle

Seems a good book on Ebay...

See link.....
http://tinyurl.com/2kfaqu

PS If you look around there are more good books there, on roses as
well as others on gardening....
Old 24-02-2008, 12:37 AM posted to aus.gardens

tchick wrote:
Hi everyone, I was wondering if a kind soul out there might be able to
help me. I'm looking to buy a book on rose gardening for a birthday
present, but I know very little about rose gardens! i was wondering if
someone might be able to recommend one, preferrably one that is good
for australian gardens. Would love any tips or pointers in the right
direction.
Many thanks
Danielle

The other area in case you missed it...
http://tinyurl.com/34ww2u

Old 25-02-2008, 12:37 AM posted to aus.gardens

Jonno wrote:
tchick wrote:
Hi everyone, I was wondering if a kind soul out there might be able to
help me. I'm looking to buy a book on rose gardening for a birthday
present, but I know very little about rose gardens! i was wondering if
someone might be able to recommend one, preferrably one that is good
for australian gardens. Would love any tips or pointers in the right
direction.
Many thanks
Danielle

Seems a good book on Ebay...

See link.....
http://tinyurl.com/2kfaqu

Seems like she sold all her books quickly.
Only one left...