Old 22-02-2008, 07:07 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
Dave Gillingham Dave Gillingham is offline

Default Bulbophyllum macphersonii

This little fellow grows in tropical rainforests above about 1500 ft, in NE
Queensland. The lateral sepals are joined. Getting a nice photo of the flower
was difficult. Apart from the flower being small, the labellum is hinged. There
was a breeze blowing, and the lip kept flapping about.
Dave Gillingham

Attached Thumbnails
Bulbophyllum macphersonii-blb-macphersonii-.jpg   Bulbophyllum macphersonii-blb-macphersonii-flower-.jpg   Bulbophyllum macphersonii-blb-macphersonii-flower-b.jpg