Old 05-04-2003, 11:08 AM
Peter Imes

Default lantana troubles

Hi, I just planted 12 lantana plants yesterday. They all looked perfectly
healthy at the time, but today they look completely wilted and the blossoms
that were so pretty yesterday are completely burnt. My understanding was
that these are hearty plants that take a lot of sun. The soil is not great,
but I added compost to it about a week before planting. I watered them
pretty good last night to try to get them established. Any ideas? Obviously,
I am new to gardening so any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Peter