Old 23-02-2008, 05:43 PM posted to aus.gardens
Jonno[_6_] Jonno[_6_] is offline

Default rose gardening

Jonno wrote:
tchick wrote:
Hi everyone, I was wondering if a kind soul out there might be able to
help me. I'm looking to buy a book on rose gardening for a birthday
present, but I know very little about rose gardens! i was wondering if
someone might be able to recommend one, preferrably one that is good
for australian gardens. Would love any tips or pointers in the right
direction.
Many thanks
Danielle

Seems a good book on Ebay...

See link.....
http://tinyurl.com/2kfaqu

PS If you look around there are more good books there, on roses as
well as others on gardening....