Old 24-02-2008, 09:29 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mogga Mogga is offline

Default I have around 5 x 2m space, what can I do with it?

On Sat, 23 Feb 2008 16:30:33 +0000, Maxim
wrote:

Hello,

I have a 5 x 2m space which is filled with compost, this space used to
be a sandpit for when i was young and i decided it was time for a
change and now that i am 14 years of age, my parents helped me in
filling the space with fine multi purpose compost. It has a depth of
about id say 40 cm. What id like to ask, is what would you, from
personal experience suggest that i plant this year, i prefer plants

What do you like eating?

that i can harvest later on. Given that i live in North London in a
quite sub-urban environment, and the 5 x 2m space that i have, which
plants would you recommend i try. I am quite experienced and have
already planted many plants last year, some even tropical such as a
banana tree, unfortunately my spce calcualtions went wrong and i didnt
end up with much harvest!

Here is a photo of last years plantations:

[image: http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k4.../IMG_8486.jpg]

[image: http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k4.../IMG_8479.jpg]

Any Suggestions Will Be Greatly Appeciated!

P.S. The photo attachment tool didnt work! I resized within the
boundaries!

http://www.freedeliveryuk.co.uk
Or get it delivered for free