Old 05-04-2003, 11:08 AM
cshardie

Default The President of the United States OT

Steve Coyle wrote:
How Texans decide when a transplant has become a 'real Texan' is
mysterious to many outside of the state, but it's really very simple.
Just look at where they spend their summer vacation.

George Bush Senior lives in Houston but spends his summers in Maine.
George Bush Jr. spends his summers in Crawford Texas, driving visiting
dignitaries around his property in one hundred degree heat to look at
the trees on his ranch. Only a real Texan behaves that way.

You know, this is a good point. There are a lot of ways he reminds me of
my dad.

I don't like most of his politics, but I honestly don't think he's an
idiot, I think he just has major trouble with communication skills. His
dad's the same way, just not quite as bad.

--
Suzanne http://cshardie.tripod.com