Old 05-04-2003, 11:08 AM
Dave-tx

Default Where is a good place to buy Tree's?

On Mon, 21 Oct 2002 23:12:47 GMT, Route Man wrote:
I am looking for three or four 15' to 20' trees for a new home, not sure of
the type yet, but some type of Oak, Pecan or Maple.

I bought a pair of pecan trees at the pecan "farm" out east on 290 (I
*think* that's where it was...?). They've been planted for 3 years
now, and are doing wonderfully. Get a pretty good number of pecans
for such young trees.

The trees were inexpensive and quite healthy when I bought them.
There were, however, a bitch to get home, as they were taller than my
truck is long - it was an adventure that I'd rather not re-live,
but well worth the effort.