Old 27-02-2008, 11:03 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Campa-Man Campa-Man is offline

Default Greenhouse door-parts

"'Mike'" wrote in message

wrote in message
Can anyone help with this. i have a aluminium greenhouse and the door
has fallen off. On inspection it slides across using two small black
wheels, appromimately 1.5 cm in diameter, with an inner wheel-believe
it or not that actually has ball bearings in it. One is broken- where
can I get a replacement- B+Q look at me as if I am an alien !

Wonderful question hope someone can supply the answer for ours as well.

AND, the draughtproofing strip which goes down the edge of the door. Ours
had gone brittle and snapped in places

Mike

Our wheels are intact but it locates int the bottom track by two small black
rectangular blocks one of which has snapped.

You could try here
http://www.gardensite.org.uk/greenho...sandspares.php

Just found what I needed on that site