Old 27-02-2008, 11:20 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_3_] Sacha[_3_] is offline

Default Greenhouse door-parts

On 27/2/08 09:16, in article
,
"
wrote:

Can anyone help with this. i have a aluminium greenhouse and the door
has fallen off. On inspection it slides across using two small black
wheels, appromimately 1.5 cm in diameter, with an inner wheel-believe
it or not that actually has ball bearings in it. One is broken- where
can I get a replacement- B+Q look at me as if I am an alien !

Is there any name plate or something of that sort to indicate the maker? If
so, that would be your starting point. Failing that, another greenhouse
manufacturer or a good old-fashioned ironmonger's shop.

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk