Old 27-02-2008, 03:35 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike' 'Mike' is offline

Default Greenhouse door-parts

"Granity" wrote in message

;776406 Wrote:
Can anyone help with this. i have a aluminium greenhouse and the door
has fallen off. On inspection it slides across using two small black
wheels, appromimately 1.5 cm in diameter, with an inner wheel-believe
it or not that actually has ball bearings in it. One is broken- where
can I get a replacement- B+Q look at me as if I am an alien !

Have you tried the manufacturer of the greenhouse?

--
Granity

Not too easy when the greenhouse is second-hand and has no name plate on it
:-((

Mike