Old 05-04-2003, 11:08 AM
animaux

Default Getting Ahead of the 'Hoppers

For the first time this year I've used NoloBait. It cut the grasshopper
population by more than half. The most important thing is to buy fresh product.
Barton Springs Nursery on Bee Cave Rd. has the BEST price on one pound. One
pound does an acre, or half acre twice, etc. I have half acre so used it twice.
The very minute you see the nymphs hatching out, you sprinkle it around. I
sprinkled it somewhat heavier in areas where I knew grasshoppers to be during
prior years. The stuff works.

Victoria

On Sun, 27 Oct 2002 19:09:34 GMT, "Marcesent" wrote:

Early post - but I need to be prepared for next year. When do you spread
Nolo bait for those pesky grasshoppers? This is the first year I've had
such trouble with them chowing down on everything - and I don't want next
year to be a repeat. Thanks in advance!

---marce