Old 05-04-2003, 11:08 AM
Marcesent

Default Getting Ahead of the 'Hoppers

Early post - but I need to be prepared for next year. When do you spread
Nolo bait for those pesky grasshoppers? This is the first year I've had
such trouble with them chowing down on everything - and I don't want next
year to be a repeat. Thanks in advance!

---marce

Old 05-04-2003, 11:08 AM
animaux

For the first time this year I've used NoloBait. It cut the grasshopper
population by more than half. The most important thing is to buy fresh product.
Barton Springs Nursery on Bee Cave Rd. has the BEST price on one pound. One
pound does an acre, or half acre twice, etc. I have half acre so used it twice.
The very minute you see the nymphs hatching out, you sprinkle it around. I
sprinkled it somewhat heavier in areas where I knew grasshoppers to be during
prior years. The stuff works.

Victoria

On Sun, 27 Oct 2002 19:09:34 GMT, "Marcesent" wrote:

Early post - but I need to be prepared for next year. When do you spread
Nolo bait for those pesky grasshoppers? This is the first year I've had
such trouble with them chowing down on everything - and I don't want next
year to be a repeat. Thanks in advance!

---marce

Controlling Leaf Hoppers Rusty Mase Texas 3 02-06-2004 12:16 AM
Leaf Hoppers BillyBudapest Lawns 5 03-10-2003 05:30 AM
Lawn Pests: Leaf Hoppers jhultman Gardening 0 22-07-2003 02:32 PM
Lawn Pests: Leaf Hoppers Spud Demon Gardening 1 18-07-2003 07:52 PM
Leaf Hoppers Rusty Mase Texas 1 17-06-2003 01:30 AM