Old 05-04-2003, 11:08 AM
Leona Henderson

Default Testing Posting Ability

LYNN FORRES wrote:

in case anyone wants to know, I have posted replays to questions and have
never seen my responses posted - just thought maybe this group was very
exclusive, selective, and restricted "outside" commentary........that's
interesting, but I do have decent contributions....and a lot of experience.
l.

Lynn, I did a group search for 50 posts on Austin.gardens for author LYNN FORRES there were some
the

Testing Posting Ability
in case anyone wants to know, I have posted replays to questions and have never
seen my responses posted - just thought maybe this group was very ...
austin.gardening - Oct. 27, 2002 by LYNN FORRES - View Thread (4 articles)

water recycling
We are about to redo all our plumbing with a big home renovation job. Anyone have
comments on the merits of brown water runoff - dish machine, tub, shower ...
austin.gardening - Aug. 22, 2002 by LYNN FORRES - View Thread (8 articles)

new cement fish pond
I've just had a concrete pond formed and poured - 8'x8'x2'. I've been told the
concrete has to cure, and you have to leech out the lime. I think I ...
austin.gardening - Apr. 30, 2002 by LYNN FORRES - View Thread (2 articles)

those are all that came up from a requeat for 50 messages.

You might check yourself and see if all you wrote more than that. I suppose that a lot of folks are
like me in that they seldom respond to a post unless they know something about the querry. Or if it
is more or less a statement and doesn't seem to requite a response.
--
nTX USDA Z 7B
Leona