Old 05-04-2003, 11:08 AM
Leona Henderson

Default Testing Posting Ability

Leona Henderson wrote:

LYNN FORRES wrote:

in case anyone wants to know, I have posted replays to questions and have
never seen my responses posted - just thought maybe this group was very
exclusive, selective, and restricted "outside" commentary........that's
interesting, but I do have decent contributions....and a lot of experience.

..........snippppppppp....

You might check yourself and see if .. you wrote more than that. I suppose that a lot of folks are
like me in that they seldom respond to a post unless they know something about the querry. Or if it
is more or less a statement and doesn't seem to requirrrrrrrrrrre a response.
--
nTX USDA Z 7B
Leona

dangetty dang! there went my fingers again... I really think this computer is out to get me..I'm not
doing *ALL* those typos!!! it's my keyoard...
--
nTX USDA Z 7B
Leona