Old 29-02-2008, 08:54 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
pied piper pied piper is offline

Default Frogs

"Sacha" wrote in message
This year we have no toad spawn in the pond but loads of frog spawn. This
is unusual for us and the opposite of all previous years. I have no idea
which frogs they are but some are pretty big - probably 8" long if
stretched
out. They have stripey legs, cross banded stripes, rather than vertical
and
silvery chests. To me their back feet seem very large but perhaps that's
just my ignorance. I wonder if anyone knows what we have and why we have
so
many of them suddenly! Where have our toads gone, I wonder!

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

maybe all the toads went in the hole