Old 01-03-2008, 04:34 PM posted to rec.gardens
Paul O. Paul O. is offline

Default Vegetable garden and the ants

Haven't done any vegetables in a few years and as I now live in a mobile
home, the space is somewhat limited. All I'm wanting at the moment are some
pole beans. My choices for growing are large pots with trelleses, trying to
keep plant ends away from anything an ant can climb on to reach the vines,
or planting in the ground with trelleses. The area I live in has more small
ants than should be allowed and want to keep them away from the beans
without using poisions all over the place. Any suggestions? Thanks.

--
Paul O.