Old 02-03-2008, 09:05 AM
oaks oaks is offline
Registered User

Location: Rochester, Kent
Default Woodland Plants

Hi,
My wife and I own a small wood in E. Sussex, not exactly a garden I know. Identifying and learning about the plants isn't especially easy, so I wondered if you could help. If you can there will be lots of questions.
I have read the rules on posting pictures, OK, I have a little forum on my website that nobody uses so I will put my pics there.
My website can be found at http://millwoodnature.com/ but that should appear in my profile. The wood, by the way, is a chestnut coppice with oak standards. It is filling up with bluebells and wood anemones and is a lovely place to waste time.

Here's my first question, is this christmas fern? If not, can anybody tell me what it is?
http://acorns.forumandco.com/id-s-he...as-fern-t6.htm
Thank you for reading this, hope it all works.
Colin