Old 02-03-2008, 07:32 PM
sockiescat sockiescat is offline
Registered User

Smile

gardentard;776980]Howdy,

Im the new guy, I live in a real dry part of the south and I got a quesiton for y'all about my tomoatos. Ive been growing tomoatos for about 4 years not but recentl I started to notice these little green *******s runnin up an down the plant, and they are making it sick.

My buddy says that If I use human **** on the critters they will go away, is there another alternative, coz I also wana eat the tomoatos.

Thanks for all help.

Andy

andy u dont give us much to go on in order to answer your question. for example are these critters worms or bugs--yup i know u say that they are
running up and down the plant but still need either a pic or more information in order to help at all .
if its a tomato horn worm u can pick them off by hand using gloves because u dont want to get stung by their stinger that sticks up on the back of their tail area.
http://www.oznet.ksu.edu/dp_hfrr/ext...s/hornworm.htm
here is a link on the tomato bug
http://www.ipm.ucdavis.edu/PMG/r783301811.html
i hope that this helps u but if not then try to get a pic of them if u can.
good luck. cyaaaaa, sockiescat .