Old 02-03-2008, 09:59 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Puckdropper Puckdropper is offline

Default New Tomatoes Seedlings

Omelet wrote in
news
In article ,
ian.barton1990 wrote:

Planted seeds not too long ago, haven't grown tomatoes in ages. Had
some weeds or something grow and now I have what I believe to be
tomato seedlings. If any one could give me some help would be great
thanks.

Might want to google for pics of tomato seedlings!

You could try gently touching them. They have a distinctive smell that
no other plants have. There is a weed that looks like a small tomato
seedling, I've seen it a couple times. (For every plant, there is a
weed that emulates it. -- Gardener's Lament)

Puckdropper
marching band.