Old 05-03-2008, 02:21 AM
compactfish compactfish is offline
Registered User

First, SuperTHRIVE is not illegal in Canada. In fact, you can buy it online from Natural Bonsai, a Canadian bonsai supply retailer. They ship throughout Canada.

Second, while I would generally agree with previous comments about buying overhyped products that say "AMAZING" right on the packaging, I would follow the advice of countless bonsai experts who swear by the product. I can't count how many books I've read that highly recommend SuperTHRIVE, and my personal experience with it is favourable too.