Old 05-03-2008, 11:37 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
®óñ© © ²°¹°-°² ®óñ©  ©  ²°¹°-°² is offline

Default Tomatoes in Greenhouse

On Wed, 5 Mar 2008 09:10:13 -0000, "Robert \(Plymouth\)"
wrote and included this (or some
of this):

I'm rather new to greenhouse gardening and am wondering whether my potted on
tomato seedlings would be ok in a cold greenhouse where they are to be
planted in due course? I notice that since I potted them on and moved them
to a cooler bay window they are looking stronger.

I shall be from this weekend be putting some trays of potted-on toms
into the greenhouse (during the sunny days only) to take advantage of
the light. I shall bring then into the conservatory at night, but
they're not going to get their little feet into greenhouse soil for
about 4-5 weeks yet. And they'll get a bit of paraffin heater help
overnight for the first week

--
®óñ© © ²°¹°-°²