Old 05-04-2003, 11:09 AM
d.tilson

Default Eve's Necklace ( Sophora affinis )

Steve Coyle wrote:

Howdy folks,
Anyone know of a large specimen of Eve's Necklace growing in Austin
Texas? I'm looking to add it to my photo library. I notice that it's
sold as a small tree but a couple of sources list it as growing to 30
feet.
If there is one around town thats been planted for wahile I'd like to
get a look at it.

Steve Coyle
www.austingardencenter.com

Hey, Steve!

Let me check with my coworker tomorrow; he's pretty good on natives. If
he doesn't know of one, he might know somebody who does.

No bigger than they apparently get, don't you wish you knew where the
Aggies found this one:
http://aggie-horticulture.tamu.edu/o...oraaff4186.jpg

Dale