Old 06-03-2008, 12:44 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Goldlexus[_2_] Goldlexus[_2_] is offline

Default Submersible Pump 'basket'?

We have a Gould sewage pump that we use to pump water to our waterfall. It
is a nice powerful pump so powerful that it sucks up our fish! For some
reason the fish really like to hang out around the pump, it must be the
current it generates or something. Anyway, is there something we could put
the pump in that will allow waterflow thru' and will keep fish safe? The
pump stands 19" tall and is about 13" wide. Thanks!