Old 06-03-2008, 11:31 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Default Eric's POE pictures was Ping Tom

I like the DVOS display, Kathy. Nice depth and shading.

This evening I'll be seeing orchids in my sleep (well, that's not new!).
Today was/is set up for our local show. There are some who will be there for
another few hours. One vendor showed up just as I was sneaking out of there.
Late, anyone??

Diana

"K Barrett" wrote in message
This was my favorite display.
http://flickr.com/photos/ericinsf/2308824871/

This is my society's display http://flickr.com/photos/ericinsf/2309631402/

This was a really outstanding plant. I *think* it may have been on the
cover of the Orchid Digest a few years ago. (I could be wrong about
that)http://flickr.com/photos/ericinsf/2306133451/

Leave us not forget...
http://flickr.com/photos/ericinsf/23...7604015430595/

K Barrett