Old 03-03-2008, 02:22 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Default Ping Tom

Tom, no pics of the Pacific Orchid Exposition?

Old 05-03-2008, 02:27 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

On Sun, 2 Mar 2008 18:22:49 -0800, K Barrett wrote
(in article ):

Tom, no pics of the Pacific Orchid Exposition?

Nope. I decided to just enjoy without competing for space with all the
others. But I saw Eric there at Andy's, and would have expected him to outdo
anything I could offer. The show was very enjoyable, though rather heavy on
the cyms. I liked the DVOS display.
I did come home with an Lc. White Star, a Den. parishii, a Hawkinsara from
Carmela, and two of their alba Psychopsis seedlings for the price of one.
Hope I live long enough to see them bloom!

Tom
Walnut Creek, CA
Nikon D200

Old 05-03-2008, 03:45 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

"tbell" wrote in message
.com...
On Sun, 2 Mar 2008 18:22:49 -0800, K Barrett wrote
(in article ):

Tom, no pics of the Pacific Orchid Exposition?

Nope. I decided to just enjoy without competing for space with all the
others. But I saw Eric there at Andy's, and would have expected him to
outdo
anything I could offer. The show was very enjoyable, though rather heavy
on
the cyms. I liked the DVOS display.
I did come home with an Lc. White Star, a Den. parishii, a Hawkinsara from
Carmela, and two of their alba Psychopsis seedlings for the price of one.
Hope I live long enough to see them bloom!

Tom
Walnut Creek, CA
Nikon D200

I don't think Eric has his pictures up at Flickr yet. He was the awards
photographer for the show and I have his awards pics on the Pac Central web
page (http://www.aospacificcentral.org). I didn't photograph anything
either. The display I liked was next to Marni Turkel's pottery display. It
had a huge Den sanderae var major in it as well as some teeny
pleurothallids.

K Barrett

Old 06-03-2008, 04:11 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Default Eric's POE pictures was Ping Tom

This was my favorite display. http://flickr.com/photos/ericinsf/2308824871/

This is my society's display http://flickr.com/photos/ericinsf/2309631402/

This was a really outstanding plant. I *think* it may have been on the
cover of the Orchid Digest a few years ago. (I could be wrong about
that)http://flickr.com/photos/ericinsf/2306133451/

Leave us not forget...
http://flickr.com/photos/ericinsf/23...7604015430595/

K Barrett

Old 06-03-2008, 11:31 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

I like the DVOS display, Kathy. Nice depth and shading.

This evening I'll be seeing orchids in my sleep (well, that's not new!).
Today was/is set up for our local show. There are some who will be there for
another few hours. One vendor showed up just as I was sneaking out of there.
Late, anyone??

Diana

Old 07-03-2008, 12:08 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

On Wed, 5 Mar 2008 13:27:23 -0800, John Varigos wrote
(in article ):

Eric has now posted his photos http://flickr.com/photos/tags/poe2008/

John

"K Barrett" wrote in message
news
"tbell" wrote in message
.com...
[...]

Thanks for the URL, John

Tom
Walnut Creek, CA
Nikon D200

Rate This Thread:

[IMG] code is On

Ping Tom Bell K Barrett Orchids 2 01-11-2008 02:55 AM
PING PING Jan -ED Ponds 0 30-06-2006 04:46 PM
Ping Tom LaBron re catfish food Phyllis and Jim Hurley Ponds 1 28-10-2005 10:55 PM
GOOD LORD !!! TOMTOM OT OT OT Mary kate Ponds 13 27-07-2004 02:03 PM
Ping: Tom la Bron Bob in PA Ponds 5 18-08-2003 05:32 PM