Old 07-03-2008, 12:09 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.weather,alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Edward Erbeck Edward Erbeck is offline

Default The unpredictable British weather [1/1]

"MadCow" wrote:

All over Britain frogs started spawning on 25th February, which is about
a month earlier than they did. A week later we had a moderate frost and
my tiny pond froze half an inch thick:

That must have a bit strange. Both for you and the Frogs!
Out back We have a Stock Tank (man made pond) that is seasonal. When the
Monsoon starts the way we can tell we've had 1/2" or more of Rain is the
Frogs come out of the Mud and Crook all night for 3 or 4 Nights, eat make
eggs and disappear for another year.

Crazy Ed