Old 07-03-2008, 08:54 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.weather,alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Peter Hucker[_2_] Peter Hucker[_2_] is offline

Default The unpredictable British weather [1/1]

On Thu, 6 Mar 2008 20:23:51 +0000, MadCow wrote:

All over Britain frogs started spawning on 25th February, which is about
a month earlier than they did. A week later we had a moderate frost and
my tiny pond froze half an inch thick:

Silly Frogs. Give them a calendar.
--
This message has been brought to you by solar power. Who needs the national grid?

After Christmas vacation, an elementary school teacher was asking her students how they celebrated Christmas.
When she got to Sammy, whose father ran a local toy store, she said, "Sammy, since you're Jewish, I guess your family didn't celebrate Christmas."
Sammy replied, "Oh yes, we did. We all held hands and danced around the cash register singing, 'What A Friend We Have In Jesus.'