Old 08-03-2008, 05:28 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Chris[_6_] Chris[_6_] is offline

Default Moles, help..."Pro Mole Trap"

"Pat" wrote in message

Thanks, I appreciate the info. I've also been reading on the subject
(on-line) and you are right, there is no easy solution :-( Most
repellants, chemicals, etc. apparantly don't work. Trapping appears to
be the only effective way of doing it, and if you have more than a couple
of moles, it's a long term process. Oh, well,... I think I'll order a
few traps and give it a shot.

There are three different kinds of traps. Harpoon, scissors and pincher.
Each kind takes a different technique. I like the pincher style. I know
how to use them and they work well.

I also saw something called the "Pro Mole Trap". They claim it's better
than the rest. Has anyone tried it?

Chris...