Old 09-03-2008, 02:04 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Puckdropper Puckdropper is offline

Default Grapes- Help!

wawwiz wrote in news:e805c542-ef36-4a0d-8395-
:

*snip*

1st snow I put 5 gal buckets over them, took them off between snows
and the top 2 " of leaves look very sick, before I could figure out
what to do the 2nd blizzard hit, I put the buckets back on, will take
them off today after work, lows tonight should be back in the 30's and
highs around 60.

*snip*

Have I killed the plants, will they come back? Do I trim what looks
like frost-bite on them?
Please help out here if you can? Either directly or on the board.

Thanks in advance

wawwiz

I'd just let them be for a few days and see what happens. It's possible
they didn't like being in the buckets.

Puckdropper
marching band.