Old 09-03-2008, 01:51 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Bob F Bob F is offline

Default Moles, help...

"Chris" wrote in message
.. .
I live in the NorthEast. Last autumn, moles did a job in my front yeard. It
was late in the season and I was told not to put "molex" down, but I spayed
some solution I got from the local store. I don't thik it worked. The ground
is just starting to thaw (half the yard still covered with snow) and they are
alreadyw digging holes.

How can I get rid of them? Should I start spreading molex as soon as the
snow is gone? Multiple applications? Will it harn the grass? Should I be
trying something else? We are talking about dozens of holes/tunnels all over
the yard.

There has to be *some* way of getting rid of them, right?

Any help is appreciated.
Chris...

http://www.themoleman.com/