Old 09-03-2008, 02:55 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Chris[_6_] Chris[_6_] is offline

Default Moles, help...

"Bob F" wrote in message
. ..

"Chris" wrote in message
.. .
I live in the NorthEast. Last autumn, moles did a job in my front yeard.
It was late in the season and I was told not to put "molex" down, but I
spayed some solution I got from the local store. I don't thik it worked.
The ground is just starting to thaw (half the yard still covered with
snow) and they are alreadyw digging holes.

How can I get rid of them? Should I start spreading molex as soon as
the snow is gone? Multiple applications? Will it harn the grass?
Should I be trying something else? We are talking about dozens of
holes/tunnels all over the yard.

There has to be *some* way of getting rid of them, right?

Any help is appreciated.
Chris...

http://www.themoleman.com/

Thanks, that's one of the web pages I found (after I posted here) and has
lots of useful information. I was looking for the *easy* solution, but of
course, there isn't any :-(

Chris