Old 08-03-2008, 10:17 PM posted to aus.gardens
Don Don is offline

Default Pittospurum dying

Folks

as like most of you we are in really dry conditions. I have a garden of
many different types of Pittospurums and have been limited in water. I live
in a cool to cold (Adelaide hills) very wet area (normally around 1400mm pa
rain). I have two 6 year old pittospurums that are starting to die from
within. There are branches and leaves within the plant that have gone
completely dead. They have dried off to a crinkly brown and the branches
just snap off. The trees in question are maybe 15 foot high and the rest of
the leaves etc look fine. Any ideas?

regards

Don