Old 09-03-2008, 07:49 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
T i m T i m is offline

Default ScareCrows etc ..

On Sun, 09 Mar 2008 06:27:57 GMT, Dave H
wrote:

T i m wrote:

Sloshing my wife's very
strong urine at these points seems to have stopped the problem for some
months now.

And where can we buy some please? weg

All the best ..

T i m

Hmmm!

I need a Sales Manager, Marketing Manager, Telesales.......

LOL! And the vehicles and installers for those who want the complete
service? I can see this going international very soon!

But maybe you could start small, with an eBay shop .. you just need a
catchy name for your (her) new product ..?

'Lady roar' maybe?

I think it's a winner (especially given it's green credentials I
didn't say that out loud did I?), I just hope she can keep up with
the predicted demand?

All the best ..

T i m

pee. s. You could support her with your own range of compost
accelerator products ..?