Old 05-04-2003, 11:09 AM
animaux

Default Yum!

Probably cabbage worm. Sprinkle some Bt-K on the plant, especially in the
center. It should kill them organically with no harm to you or anything else.

We also bought the mozzarella, but at Sam's. Mmmm. Reminds me of the antipasto
my grandmother used to make. She'd take the balls of (her home made by her)
cheese, and wrap them with prosuitto. Them's was some eatin!

On Tue, 12 Nov 2002 03:37:48 GMT, Karen Kay wrote:

I am enjoying what Costco describes as Marinated Mozzarella (fresh
mozzarella in olive oil and basil, with a little red pepper) with
sliced tomatoes from my garden over a mixture of greens from my
garden: butter lettuce, arugula, sorrel, and lemon balm. Dang, I love
having a garden!!!!

(But I wish I knew what was eating the bok choy; there's something
all over it that looks like dirt, but isn't.)

This is my first year growing vegetables, so I want to gloat. I
can't imagine ever taking this for granted, though.