Old 10-03-2008, 09:23 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default More on Briggs and Stratton engines

On Mon, 10 Mar 2008 18:08:02 -0000, Muddymike wrote:

As an aside the oil changing was much simpler this year as I have just
bought an oil suction devise from Lidl. Great little tool it just sucks
the old oil out of the dip stick tube.

Argh.... more toys from Lidl. I'm trying to ignore the compressor, air
hose and air tool kit from from Aldi ATM.

Is this oil pump thingy something Lidl carry or a special?

--
Cheers
Dave.