Old 11-03-2008, 11:21 AM posted to aus.gardens
Don Don is offline

Default Pittospurum dying

thanks for the article reference. Mine are mainly bush to small tree
variety and I think its a water problem. Will see how they pick up if we
ever get a deep soaking (assuming they hang on long enough)

regards

Don

"Terryc" wrote in message
Don wrote:
Folks
I have two 6 year old pittospurums that are starting to die from
within.

which particular one(species)?

We lost the one at home (P undulatum) when the borers got in and slowly
pruned it back to a tall stump,

Could be drought as the local native ones all like moist gullies.

Our P revolutum haven't survived 6 years yet, so could be a end of natural
life cycle, althought they are only a bush really.