Old 11-03-2008, 09:44 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Olde Hippee Olde Hippee is offline

Default Rain, at last

On Mar 10, 11:20 am, ©anadian Ponder " wrote:
Galen Hekhuis wrote:
We're almost up to 3 inches now. I'd go out and tell you how full the
pond is but it is still raining and I'm afraid I might melt.
--
Galen Hekhuis
Illiterate? Write for FREE help

40 cm of snow in Southern Ontario

NUFF SAID

OOOOOOH, please keep that white stuff up north!! I am so done with
winters.
Galen, glad the tornados missed you and that your waterways are
gaining ground on the drought. Is that resevoir out of trouble yet?
Our koi are lying to us, telling us it is warm enough to feed them,
they follow us from one end of the pond to the other as we walk out to
the car. Talk about a guilt trip. They will just have to wait til the
water is up to 50. DH bought salt to dose the pond with, so they will
be getting even more frisky. They love it when he puts salt in there.
It is such a good spring tonic for them.
Happy Ponding, Nan