Old 11-03-2008, 10:38 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Pam Moore Pam Moore is offline

Default Our allotment

On Tue, 11 Mar 2008 16:51:34 -0000, "shazzbat"
wrote:

Is utterly and absolutely destroyed.

After weeks of work going on nearby without impacting directly on us, the
pipe boring thingy they were putting underneath us got stuck, and to rescue
it, they brought the biggest JCB in the world and ripped up just about every
inch of the plot.

Grinning gibbons standing about smirking and taking the
P1ss while I went ballistic. All our overwintered stuff gone in an instant,
and the soil will be trashed for years. And what do I get from Wessex Water?
"We'll compensate you" Yeah right, how are they going to compensate me for
six years work, and all the work to come? Abstrads.

Steve

Heartbreaking. I sympathise.

Pam in Bristol