Old 13-03-2008, 03:44 PM
Lisa L Lisa L is offline
Registered User

Location: South West Wales

Hi Kirsten,
I live in Wales in the UK and 1 year ago, I purchased a new property with a couple of ponds in the garden, one of which is about 6ft long by 4ft wide. The previous owners told me that their fish were taken by a stoat or some other creature as we live on the edge of a town and as they were moving house they didn't re-stock the pond. Last week I discovered a what I think is a goldfish which is about 7 inches long happily enjoying himself in the pond. How could he have survived for a year with no attention/feeding at all ?? What do I do now to ensure he is healthy etc??? Help!