Old 14-03-2008, 11:52 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
Ray B Ray B is offline

Default It's slow & quiet here, so some more of the same!

Gary,

Rod Venger gave me a 2" pot seedling about 10+ years ago.

I guarantee I'm not the greatest den grower, and it was basically ignored.
If it grew, great. If not, oh well. About 5 years ago it went into a 6"
basket that I hung up with the vandaceous plants.

It bloomed for the first time recently, 2 spikes on one 18"-20" growth, a
single spike on another.

Hope you're 1) better at growing them than I, and 2) patient.

"v_coerulea" wrote in message
Very nice! Mine's still in a 3" pot. I gues I'll have to wait for this.
Gary

"Wendy7" wrote in message
Den. speciosum a little too bright but in full bloom now. The fragrance
is
strong in the morning &
subsides after noon.
Cheers Wendy

Attached Thumbnails
It's slow & quiet here, so some more of the same!-d_speciosum_plant.jpg