Old 15-03-2008, 01:59 AM posted to rec.gardens
mleblanca mleblanca is offline

Default A good "wrecked gardening" poster isn't a brain dead bigot

On Mar 14, 2:30 pm, Charlie wrote:

Speaking of stepping in it, I'm reading Bill Bryson's "Thunderbolt
Kid".

Just got past a part about stepping in it.

This is one of the most humourous books I have read and is taking me
back to my childhood. I remember much of what he writes about and
remember feeling much the same in the same types of situations. I have
literally laughed to tears several times.

I needed a break. This is a good one.

Care
Charlie, the big lunk head

Thanks for that Charlie,
I'll look for the book, I do enjoy Bill Bryson's humor.

Emilie
Nor Cal where Spring is in full bloom: redbud, loropetalum, oregon
grape
and tulips and camellias. Had a good hard downpour yesterday.