Old 14-03-2008, 03:16 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default A good "wrecked gardening" poster isn't a brain dead bigot

J. Clarke, Jangchub, Fragil, enough with the bigoted subject line. You
didn't write if. You stepped into it like Charlie and I did, and we are
still trying to scrap it off our shoes. Find a new subject line.
--

Billy

Impeach Pelosi, Bush & Cheney to the Hague
http://angryarab.blogspot.com/
http://rachelcorriefoundation.org/
Old 14-03-2008, 10:05 PM posted to rec.gardens

In article , Charlie wrote:

On Fri, 14 Mar 2008 08:16:36 -0700, Billy wrote:

J. Clarke, Jangchub, Fragil, enough with the bigoted subject line. You
didn't write if. You stepped into it like Charlie and I did, and we are
still trying to scrap it off our shoes. Find a new subject line.

Speaking of stepping in it, I'm reading Bill Bryson's "Thunderbolt
Kid".

Just got past a part about stepping in it.

This is one of the most humourous books I have read and is taking me
back to my childhood. I remember much of what he writes about and
remember feeling much the same in the same types of situations. I have
literally laughed to tears several times.

I needed a break. This is a good one.

Care
Charlie, the big lunk head

Just banter Charles, just banter.

Old 15-03-2008, 01:59 AM posted to rec.gardens

On Mar 14, 2:30 pm, Charlie wrote:

Speaking of stepping in it, I'm reading Bill Bryson's "Thunderbolt
Kid".

Just got past a part about stepping in it.

This is one of the most humourous books I have read and is taking me
back to my childhood. I remember much of what he writes about and
remember feeling much the same in the same types of situations. I have
literally laughed to tears several times.

I needed a break. This is a good one.

Care
Charlie, the big lunk head

Thanks for that Charlie,
I'll look for the book, I do enjoy Bill Bryson's humor.

Emilie
Nor Cal where Spring is in full bloom: redbud, loropetalum, oregon
grape
and tulips and camellias. Had a good hard downpour yesterday.

Old 15-03-2008, 02:19 AM posted to rec.gardens

On Mar 14, 7:16 pm, Charlie wrote:
On Fri, 14 Mar 2008 18:59:18 -0700 (PDT), mleblanca
wrote:

Thanks for that Charlie,
I'll look for the book, I do enjoy Bill Bryson's humor.

Hi Emilie

If you remember the fifties and sixties, you'll time travel and maybe
be reminded of some things and feelings you may have forgotten.

If you don't, you'll maybe better understand some of us who do
remember. I think I've enjoyed this one the most.

Care
Charlie

--
"St. Patrick's Day is an enchanted time -- a day to begin transforming
winter's dreams into summer's magic." ~~Adrienne Cook

Oh yes I remember those "good ol days/years"
I'm looking forward to reading it!
Em