Old 05-04-2003, 11:09 AM
Brian Martin

Default Thrumbergia

Okay...let me take it back about the spelling...I went and looked up
Clockvine like Texensis said and it comes up to this one
http://community9.webshots.com/photo...8867FTJdMddDkO

For web shots. I also found this info...
Thunbergia a.k.a. Clockvine There are several versions of this plant. The
large vining plant with blue blooms is botanically Thunbergia grandiflora.
It can seem to grow on forever, has large glossy leaves and blooms off and
on all season. The flowers are in clusters that can be a foot or more long
with each blue and white, deep throated flower measuring 2-3 inches across.
The shrubby plant is T. erecta. It has stiff, upright branching and bears
its morning glory-like blue and white blooms along the stems. These plants
are both relatives of the annual vine commonly known as Black-Eyed Susan
Vine, T. alata.

Thanks EVERYONE! Ya'll really helped...as always!Lorraine~

"animaux" wrote in message
You were spelling it incorrectly, maybe that's why you didn't find

anything?

http://www.botany.com/thunbergia.html

On Mon, 11 Nov 2002 11:54:16 -0600, "Brian Martin"

wrote:

does anyone know anything about this vine? I was able to get a start of

it
at the Renaissance Festival this weekend. It is beautiful and growing

every
were out there. But I can't find anything on its care. Only that it is

from
Hawaii.
Thanks,
Lorraine