Old 15-03-2008, 12:35 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Dave Hill Dave Hill is offline
Registered User

Location: South Wales
Default What a garden should be

On 15 Mar, 12:01, "herman & yvonne" wrote:
It might read as a bit of self promotion but it comes from the heart.
Recently we published, very concise, about what, in our opinion, a
garden should be. Just read this:http://soekershof.wordpress.com/2008...den-should-be/

And better, just in case you want to pack your suitcase ... etc...,
look on the internet instead of asking for road directions at the
local tourism bureau. Why? That's why:http://soekershofwalkabout.blogspot....g-soekershof-t...

We don't complain we just keep on smiling. As did Diarmuid Gavin
during his visit:http://soekershofwalkabout.blogspot....ty-visit-gave-...

Hope to see you all, sometime.

It would be nice to be able to see some pics of the gardens.
David Hill
Abacus Nurseries