Old 15-03-2008, 03:06 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
K K is offline

Default Top Ground Gear Force

"Cat(h)" writes
Did anyone see this on BBC2 last night, as part of Sports Relief?
Well, it did give me a giggle. Best of all was the face on the
surprisee* when he saw his garden.

*some beknighted British rowing champ whose name escapes me.

I watched, because I thought it might be funny. But I found I couldn't
watch such wanton destruction without distress.

I'm curious as to what went on behind the scenes - they claim that Sir
Steve Redgrave was unaware - what sort of conversation went on between
him and his wife?

--
Kay