Old 15-03-2008, 09:39 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Paul Luton[_2_] Paul Luton[_2_] is offline

Default Anemone nemoralis

Nick Maclaren wrote:
Why is this so neglected? You can buy blowsy blanda everywhere, but
nemoralis is rarely sold. I bought some several years ago, and they
have now established themselves the way I wanted - a sight to lift
the heart.

Perhaps because it is more difficult to establish (i.e. I failed ).
Apart from alliteration why is A.Blanda blowsy ? I confess to enjoying
the way it has self seeded around.

Paul

--
CTC Right to Ride Rep. for Richmond upon Thames