Old 17-03-2008, 10:45 PM
may may is offline
Registered User

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennyC View Post
"may" wrote in message

not sure if this is the right place to put my photos but here they are
,i have just learned how to post these.
http://tinyurl.com/25fwfa
http://tinyurl.com/yvdze2
http://tinyurl.com/yrsrtv
http://tinyurl.com/2yv8v6
http://tinyurl.com/2g34xm
http://tinyurl.com/yq3g4t
http://tinyurl.com/278b7c
http://tinyurl.com/2x5u64
http://tinyurl.com/2eap8k
http://tinyurl.com/ytl6mx
and as i dont know anything about gardening i am quite proud of these
, they were from last year. the purple one in the large pot has now
been transfered to the ground and i did go abit over board and cut it
down to ground level so i am hoping i will not lose it ,i will have to
wait and see later on in the year
may

Pfffff - for somebody who does not know about gardening.........slug free
hostas and glorious clematis!!

The photo's are great to - I bet you'd say you are not a photographer either
:~)))

Welcome to URG. Please keep up the photo's etc
jenny
the photos were taken by my hubby